The TiTi protocol will capture the added value generated by the protocol in different ways. These values can be regarded as Protocol Fee. The sources of Protocol Fee include but are not limited to the following aspects:
- Part of the funds in PAV;
- External revenue captured by PRV;
- Fee collected from other products in the future;
For example, as the circulation of TiUSD continues to increase, the PRV of the protocol will accumulate a considerable amount of crypto assets. At this time, the protocol can extract part of the idle crypto assets to obtain external value through yield aggregators on the premise of ensuring that the market's redemption capacity is met. The protocol will allocate this part of the value to the protocol fee. TiTi holders can earn protocol fee rewards through TiTi staking.
On the other hand, due to its high scalability, with the expansion of the TiTi ecosystem in the future, we will advance the process of protocol platformization and gradually introduce multiple use cases, such as trading, options and other derivatives products. TiTi token will carry the ecological expansion and incremental value it brings.
The use of Protocol Fee includes but is not limited to the following aspects:
- As an incentive to be distributed to TiTi stake users according to the proportion of their stake;
- Cumulatively used as long-term incentives to encourage users to innovate around the development and technology of TiTi;
- Use-To-Earn: Encourage users to use TiUSD;