What is TiTi Protocol
TiTi Protocol is a No-Liquidation-Risk and Revenue-Earning Stablecoin 100+% collateralized by Multi-Asset-Reserve that aims to provide diversified and decentralized financial services based on the crypto-native stablecoin system and autonomous monetary policy. Its unique design brings a new paradigm of decentralized stablecoin solution to decentralized finance (DeFi) and Web3 that combines the Multi-Assets-Reserve mechanism and the peg mechanism of the Reorders algorithm. By doing so, it aims to take over the torch of decentralized stablecoins and bring a brand new solution to DeFi and Web3 ecology.
TiUSD and TiTi
TiTi Protocol’s new use-to-earn token economic design will greatly boost decentralized stablecoin adoption and maximize the benefits for DeFi users, thus enabling the interoperability of decentralized stablecoins with other DeFi projects. All this is only possible due to the research and experimentation of TiTi Protocol’s team in DeFi, especially the decentralized stablecoin track for several years. They believe that, in no time, TiTi will be able to write a glorious chapter in the decentralized Stablecoin track and the whole DeFi world.
Furthermore, the TiTi protocol is more than a stablecoin protocol, the stablecoin protocol is just the beginning. Its ultimate goal is to provide global users with diversified and DeFi services based on the crypto-native stablecoin system and autonomous monetary policy.
In summary, TiTi Protocol has the following advantages:
- Open and Transparent: TiTi Protocol is fully realized through smart contracts on the chain, and the mechanism is open and transparent;
- High capital efficiency: Compared with over-collateralized stablecoins, TiTi Protocol has a higher capital efficiency;
- Stronger stable capability: TiTi Protocol brings a new type of elastic supply algorithm stablecoin solution that incorporates the Multi-Assets-Reserve mechanism. The stabilization mechanism does not rely too much on the algorithm and is more efficient which ensures that there is sufficient value support behind each TiUSD token;
- Anti-Volatility risk: By introducing the multi-assets reserve mechanism, the protocol amortizes the risk of individual asset fluctuations, thereby enhancing the risk resistance of the entire system. At the same time, the protocol introduces financial products such as MMF, which creates new game models, to further guarantees the stability of TiUSD;
- Scalability: The architecture design of TiTi Protocol is easy to expand by introducing new type of reserve and the governance mechanism can effectively improve the protocol’s risk control ability during expansion process;