Item2 LP Mining
The mainnet usage is similar to the testnet, so please use the testnet tutorial. If you have any questions, please join Discord to contact us!
To operate in LP Mining, you first need to exchange the "Mock-USDC" you received for "TiUSD" in "Swap".When you own both TiUSD and TiTi, you can provide liquidity and perform "LP Mining".
- 1.Buy TiTi with TiUSD
- 2.Do MMF first and wait for the TiTi reward generated by MMF
TiUSD to buy TiTi:
- 1.Click "Add Liquidity in Uniswap-V2", click "Swap"
- 2.Add TiUSD\TiTi token address, you can find TiUSD\TiTi(copy the address below)
- 1.Select the TiUSD\TiTi trading pair and choose the amount you want to exchange
- 2.Click "Swap" to be successful
When you have both TiUSD and TiTi, you can go and start the operation.
Screenshot of the 1st round of testnet
1.Click "Approve" to complete the authorization.Click "Add Liquidity in Uniswap-V2" to add liquidity in the flow pool.
2. Select the TiUSD TiTi trading pair, and select the number of tokens you want to stake.
3. Click"Approve TiUSD", "Approve TiTi"，click "Supply" to confirm that the supply is successful.
After success, your certificate will be displayed at the bottom.
Click "MAX", your staked certificate will be displayed here, click "STAKE" to succeed.
In "LP Mining", you can get TiTi rewards, click "CLAIM" to withdraw TiTi rewards. You can continue to "LP Mining" with TiTi, or stake TiTi in "TiTi-Staking Pool".
To extract liquidity in LP Mining, you can do this:
- 1.Enter the value you want to extract and click "WITHDRAW".
- 2.Click "Add Liquidity in Uniswap-V2", click the left arrow, click "Import Pool", select TiUSD and TiTi, click "Manage this pool", click "Remove", select the value, and click OK to succeed.